homestead - Re: [Homestead] grandad post mar 98- Re: Oink

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] grandad post mar 98- Re: Oink
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:41:24 -0400

It's always been in the top three of my favorite posts, too. It's
classic. I met Grandad on my trip out west in 2001....what a character!
I wish I knew what happened to him. I did hear that he left his
Missouri place and I think he was traveling around.
Another one of my favorite posts was Moon's story about babysitting
goats....lol..do you have that one in your files, Rob?

Bev

Rob wrote:
As I was getting ready to close out the old e-mail I noticed this post. I don't know if any of you remember Grandad but he was active on the list for some time and this has always been one of my favorite
posts, a bit of humor and it passes along some good advice. Grandad are you still out there?

Rob

I hate chasing pigs

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W