homestead - [Homestead] grandad post mar 98- Re: Oink

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] grandad post mar 98- Re: Oink
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 08:20:57 -0700

As I was getting ready to close out the old e-mail I noticed this post. I don't know if any of you remember Grandad but he was active on the list for some time and this has always been one of my favorite posts, a bit of humor and it passes along some good advice.
Grandad are you still out there?

Rob