homestead - Re: [Homestead] Check out the neighbors!

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Check out the neighbors!
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:49:45 EDT

> The biggest mistake people make when choosing a place to buy is not
> carefully checking out local attitudes on religion, politics,
> cronyism,

No recourse if one ignores religion and politics (and culture) but in this
state if you sell real estate and there are troublesome neighbors nearby, you
are obliged to tell the buyer. Real estate agents are required to ask
sellers
about the neighbors and are required to pass the information along to
potential
buyers. Failure to do so is actionable.

Hmmmm ..... I wonder why all the property around me suddenly dropped in value?