homestead - Re: [Homestead] Places to be very wary about

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Places to be very wary about
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:40:32 -0500

Glad
Floyd County isn't on the list. Don't move here, please. I'll be the
first to admit that I'm not a "native", but we're growing too fast as it
is. When rural becomes popular, where do you move to then?

Lisa,

Same here, glad that Lunenburg is not on the list. Amazing the number of Virginia counties on the list that I actually had on my list as far as location when I was looking for land a couple of years ago. Of course, had to scratch them out because the prices....

Rob - Va