homestead - [Homestead] Tool tip

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Tool tip
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:57:02 -0600

Yesterday bought a Ryobi 150-piece roll-up accessories kit from Home Depot for thirty bucks. Wood bits, masonry bits, general-purpose bits, nut drivers, magnetic bit holder, countersink, etc. The beauty of this bundle is that the full set rolls up into its each-tool-fitted canvas pack so you can see at a glance if you are missing any size and you can toss the pack into your five-gallon bucket or other tool tote as you head for a job. Avoids going back for the correct size. The steel quality is inferior to many pieces I already have in three other bit kits so I will replace as they break.

If you want this, don't dally. It was a holiday special and there were only two left when I found mine.