homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool tip

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool tip
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:24:48 -0800

At 1/17/2006 09:09 PM,Don Bowen wrote:
I have given up on buying cheap drill bits. The problem is that I cannot
find decent bits anywhere. The last set I bought was $30 in a drill
index. So fat a couple have broken off and some have bent. Just a little
bit of use dulls them. This is all with a cordless 3/8 drill. I would
like to find a good quality set sometime.

Don Bowen

The index I have is great, the cheap bits work ok the first time. Sadly good bits bought one at a time (to fill the hole in the index) are spendy.
The next thing I need is a "Drill Doctor" to sharpen the good bits as they get used up.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA