homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tool tip

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tool tip
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:09:42 -0800

At 1/17/2006 05:57 AM,Gene GeRue wrote:
The beauty of this bundle is that the full set rolls up into its each-tool-fitted canvas pack so you
can see at a glance if you are missing any size and you can toss the pack
into your five-gallon bucket or other tool tote as you head for a job.

If you want this, don't dally. It was a holiday special and there were only
two left when I found mine.

If you ask I'll bet they can get some more shipped in, I wouldn't be surprised if they still had some in the warehouse (I picked two case of those for shipping yesterday).

FWIW I did the same thing with a big (cheap) drill bit set, as I use the cheap bits I replace them with quality but I do have almost every bit I might need up to 1/2 inch (letter size, number size and fractions).

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA