homestead - Re: [Homestead] Seed catalogs

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Seed catalogs
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:00:46 -0500

Doubt that this is new, but I like Southern Exposure
http://www.southernexposure.com

Couple of years ordering, they are prompt and seeds are as stated. Their specialty is mid-Atlantic.

I also have ordered form these guys and they are good:
http://www.victoryseeds.com/
http://www.heirloomseeds.com/

This one is highly recommended, but did not order. They have a lot of good heirlooms:
http://www.sandhillpreservation.com/

Di need to order beans from these guys, but think I have so many beans to plant this year, it might be next. Some cool offerings:
http://virtual.clemson.edu/groups/seed/newpage21.htm

You like butterbeans, right Gene?

Rob - Va

Has anyone found a new seed source they especially like?