homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bumper sticker sighting

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bumper sticker sighting
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:46:48 -0700

At 10:23 AM 11/21/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>I realize it's been hard for you, but try to remember, he won't be
>running. All it takes to see that McCain is nominated by YOUR party is
>for you, me, and some of our atheist friends to show up at those GOP
>caucus meetings and drive the religious nuts from the room.

You really believe that it is "religious nuts" that are ruining the
country, or are you just really laying out a big, wide blanket in your
statement? I personally think our current President is nuts, but only
outwardly religious.

I guess I can see where you are coming from, but I think when you typify
all who are not atheist or democrat as nuts, that blanket statement is just
too large.

Best wishes,
Melody