homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bumper sticker sighting

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bumper sticker sighting
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:20:38 -0600

Lately I have heard the slogan -- haven't seen bumper stickers yet -- "Not a
dime till you grown a spine." This is addressed to Democrats.

Too long for a bumper sticker, I am working on a statement that refers to Ann Richards' "George W. Bush was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple." I look forward to it becoming true that: "He was thrown out of the game after stealing home due to having missed the base."