homestead - Re: [Homestead] Good places to live

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Good places to live
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:48:17 -0400

At 10/20/2005, you wrote:
Some areas are becoming inundated by
Halfbacks, the upper East Coast people who moved to Florida and then
rejected the traffic, humidity and hurricanes and moved back north, but
only halfway.

There are a lot of half backs here. They like the area here and south. My son talks of the half backs (moved from up north to Florida then half way back) and Floridiots. The Floridiots are the ones you see in the left lane doing 45 or making a right turn from the far left lane.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.588269&longitude=-82.629132