homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wind powered beer

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wind powered beer
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:53:33 -0500

Gene, I cannot remember the name of the wind powered brewery. I picked up some in Iowa but cannot find what I thought was the brand here in Asheville. They have a good local beer, Highland and I like their Gaelic
Ale. Can't wait until I am back in Stone territory about mid December.

New Belgium Brewery, Fort Collins, Colorado. I am delighted to find that they make enough to ship here to Missouri. In the refrigerator is Fat Tire, Blue Paddle, and 1554: Brussel's Style Black Ale, the latter of which is soothing my soul right now as I type this at the end of a day dealing with a broken universal joint on the backhoe. The 1554 makes it easier to mellow out and think of more positive things.