homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weather control?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weather control?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:44:35 -0500

Do I think that we can control the weather now? No.

While brewing my cup of tea this morning I found myself looking out the window at the magnificent natural scene and musing on how many new human accomplishments have been created over the last twenty or forty years. Considering the phenomenal advance of scientific technology in recent past, I find weather manipulation quite plausible. I don't understand the mechanics, but neither do I understand the mechanics of lasers, deep space travel or molecular nanotechnology.