homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weather control?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weather control?
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 08:31:16 -0500

Lots more at:
http://www.weatherwars.info/

===================
Oh boy, I don't even know where to begin with this? This is beyond the
pale of science and well into the realm of paranoia.

That was my first reaction. But I had three immediate considerations: 1) I do not understand how weather patterns develop and change; 2) the guy who quit his TV weatherman job to follow this issue does know, and he's really good at it; 3) man has an insatiable urge to control the world.

I have since happened across something that says the Pentagon has been working on weather manipulation for a long time. I don't think it is even secret. One of those things that we would probably write off as just another government waste of our money. And maybe it is.

I have the curse of an open mind. You?