homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weather Control ?

  • From: Juliana Dutra <kila01 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weather Control ?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:24:14 -0700 (PDT)

No sense of humor, sheesh!

Come on, sinister ELF coming from the North Pole,
wasn't that begging for a Santa joke ?

All kidding aside, even with an open mind, only 2
countries could have the energy technology to stop or
deviate a class 5 hurricane from it's tracks: US and
the old Soviet Union. And to what end ?

The world is full of wackos who can hurt the US and
Americans with a $1,500 RPG or one "measly" nuke, why
would someone bother going for the 20 nukes per hour
needed for Hurricane control ? We have enough REAL
threats to worry about, we don't need more improbable
ones to add to our worries!

  • Re: [Homestead] Weather Control ?, Juliana Dutra, 10/06/2005