homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weather control?

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT mac.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weather control?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:41:52 -0500

Not to add fuel to the fire. but Ole Miss ( the University Of Mississippi) has the National Center for Physical Acoustics which is funded by the Pentagon. When I was going to school there they said it was for the Navy and submarines, but I remember a couple of jeeps with huge loud speakers around ( this was 15 years ago)

Of course, I was too busy chasing everything, but grades to pay much attention. Hmmm!