homestead - Re: [Homestead] Perfect Storm

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Perfect Storm
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:08:13 -0700

Just because it would be to the disadvantage of the rich that the
economy not collapse doesn't mean they have the power to do squat about it.
Another explaination might be that they know very well where we're headed, that there is little they can do about it, and they are lining their nests at our expense in preparation for it.

The Tri-Lateralists, among whose detractors I have been, saw the current flat world coming decades ago. And they did things to ensure their continued wealth and power. What you see today comes from that and other groups of serious people who know how to get business done. Such business included helping Jimmy Carter to become elected. He paid them back with the Panama Canal treaty, which gave Panama the money to pay the interest on loans from big US banks.

Consider that George W. Bush, MBA, is President of The United States of America in title only. He is not a man of the people. His assigned job is President and CEO of the world's largest business entity. Once you see that, all his actions become clear.

The only edge we commoners have is the power of the vote. That is all that big power fears. With Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004 we saw the beginning of the erosion of that power. With the vendetta against Bill Clinton, a man of the people, we saw the power elite exposed. Conspiracy theorists are tilting at windmills; there is no conspiracy; it's all out in the open. It is all about power. The end justifies the means.