homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: Tvo. other former list folks

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: Tvo. other former list folks
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 07:26:03 -0700

At 5/11/2005, you wrote:

Speaking of woodwork, I've been meaning to write to Don Bowen too. Don, you know you have an open invitation to visit here if you're so inclined!

Thanks. You are in the Atlanta area if I remember correctly. I have an invitation from an antique tractor collector to visit the area.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up
My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.506083&longitude=-117.099019
My travel journal