homestead - [Homestead] Re: TVO

  • From: FranksFarm AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Re: TVO
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:17:14 EDT

Hi all,

I've been on the list for many years but lately I've been mostly lurking.

I just happened to catch the pots on TVO's passing. It saddened me greatly.

We were all most fortunate to have the benefit of TVO's far ranging wisdom,
and willingness to share his experiences. The depth of his knowledge and
experiences were truly amazing! And he also had a fine sense of humor, and a
wonderful style in his writings.

He was quite a guy. He will be missed. May he rest in Peace! Please express
my deepest sympathies to his family. Best to all. Frank in KY