homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: Tvo

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: Tvo
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:05:17 -0700

What a gentleman. Tvo and I had several private emails about just what made a homesteader. I felt pretty darned intimidated by his knowledge (who didn't?), but he never made a big issue of it. What a decent, sweet man. And what a loss.

Someone remind me of the name of the former list guy who went to fix Tvo's computer about four years ago. He later was raising lizards, I think.

I remember him saying that Tvo was well above average height, had white hair and conducted himself in a very gentlemanly manner.