homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: Tvo. other former list folks

  • From: Lee Flier <lflier AT mindspring.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: Tvo. other former list folks
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:38:34 -0400

sjc wrote:

I was thinking about that guy today, along with Bev, Frank, and others of the 'old' days of the list. His name was Chris something and he went off to be a preacher last I knew, albeit one minus credentials........

Yeah, Chris Hedemark. I have no idea what happened to him.

In one of his last emails to me Tvo waxed nostalgic for the old days of the list when there was the Church of Tvo and the happy harpies. At least he and Gene kept up the Grumpy Old Men routine!

Thanks for posting the address Gene. I really hope Tvo's daughter does join the list, and it'd be nice to see some of the other folks come out of the woodwork.

Speaking of woodwork, I've been meaning to write to Don Bowen too. Don, you know you have an open invitation to visit here if you're so inclined!

Lee