homestead - Re: [Homestead] Clan Question

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Clan Question
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:02:42 EST

"Homebound" is the term I know for what you describe Kathyann. "Homeschool"
has a specific, legal definition. In Tennessee, many who are "homeschoolers"
are legally "private schoolers". DCS is Department of Children's Services
not
the school system. So all in all, it is just another reporter who didn't
bother to understand intricacies of law before reporting. Although I think
what
you understood is what the reporter was trying to say -- at least, that's
what
I interpreted as the most likely reality.

Denise