homestead - Re: [Homestead] ARRRRG!!!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ARRRRG!!!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:56:04 -0700

The whole feeling I get from everyone involved is one of incompetence, laziness, and stupidity. So, when do we close? Sometime this week or next on the house being sold, sometime next week or the week after on the house being bought.
Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking

If I were king I would unlicense all incompetent and lazy Realtors. Most especially their brokers, for not giving them proper and complete training. As it is, even with California's good licensing laws and continuing education requirements, way too many incompetents are in the business. This is not unique to California by any means. I run into incompetent Realtors here in Phoenix every week. I sometimes call their brokers and let them know they need to provide more supervision.

Btw, Don, my brother called last night. He will be here the nights of February 11th, 12th and 13th. So the guest room will not be available those nights. But we still have a futon and another bathroom.