homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sciatica home remedies, please

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sciatica home remedies, please
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:36:27 -0700

Ouch, been there way too often. Nothing helps me as much as alternating heat and cold. There's a website explaining it here:

http://www.spine-health.com/topics/cd/firstaid/firstaid01.html

Thanks, Keith. I have printed that out. Hadn't thought about the heat-cold treatment. Shame on me, I first learned that decades ago from, hm, there is part of the problem. Memory shrinkage.