homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sciatica home remedies, please

  • From: "clanSkeen" <sgian AT planetc.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sciatica home remedies, please
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:10:18 -0500

There is a great hip opening exercise I learned from my yoga teacher who is also a physical therapist but I'd never come close to being able to explain it on e-mail. It is on the floor, on one knee with the other crossed behind you with your chest to your knee on the floor then do little circles with the bent knee -- something like that, it has been awhile since I've done it.

I think doing the hula while washing dishes helps too <g>.

Denise