homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: Rural Voters

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: Rural Voters
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:02:52 -0800

I think everyone forgets that Clinton and Sr. were on the same pages and
worked TOGETHER on many things. Big things that are still spilling over
into our lives right now. NAFTA is one but we will pay long term with the
results of Goals 2000 which was born of Sr., named and pushed by Clinton and
morphed into NCLB by 43.

Lynda