homestead - Re: [Homestead] Soy

  • From: "clanSkeen" <sgian AT planetc.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Soy
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:52:35 -0500

I have read that over sixty percent of all prepared foods contain some part
of soybeans. I suspect that the majority of the beans used are the result of Monsanto.

That, I suspect, is just the direct use of soybeans. I'd guess that it doesn't include the extracting of oils, amino acids, and dyes from soybeans that are added to foods and it doesn't include using soybeans as animal feed.

James