homestead - Re: [Homestead] Soy

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Soy
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:51:41 -0700

Every commercial soybean I've planted in my organic mulched beds has punied. I got some OP (one hopes) seed from Nichols a few years ago and they did much, much better. I've gotten two other strains since then and they've done even better.

Thank you. Please give us updates as you learn more. Soybeans provide lots of health-enhancing benefits but I don't care to buy the products of Monsanto's Roundup program.

I have read that over sixty percent of all prepared foods contain some part of soybeans. I suspect that the majority of the beans used are the result of Monsanto.