homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wrong Answer, was Who started this ChristmasThing?

  • From: "Paul Hillman" <chris_hillman AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wrong Answer, was Who started this ChristmasThing?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:55:08 -0600

Lynda,

You quite fit the bill, as it was predicted, persons, "Worshiping the
creation more than it's Creator."

You don't think that I already know all the pagan and secular stories? Yes I
do!!

I used to be a "pagan" myself, until I met God. Something which you
OB-viously have never come close to.

I'd like to be there, on the Judgement Day, listening to you try to tell God
all of these things. It will be quite a lonely laugh,.....and watch.

Paul Hillman