homestead - Re: [Homestead] Verlyn enjoys November

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Verlyn enjoys November
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:56:27 -0800 (PST)

Gene -
I haven't seen any comments on this piece, but I think you deserve a thank-you
for sharing such a calming and lovely bit of writing, especially at the
beginning
of what should be a season of contemplation and sharing. I'm keeping it in the
inbox, so that it appear periodically to lift my spirits! Much appreciated.
Thanks again -
Sandy