homestead - Re: [Homestead] Verlyn enjoys November

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Verlyn enjoys November
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:00:30 -0700

I haven't seen any comments on this piece, but I think you deserve a thank-you for sharing such a calming and lovely bit of writing, especially at the beginning of what should be a season of contemplation and sharing. I'm keeping it in the inbox, so that it appear periodically to lift my spirits! Much appreciated. Thanks again - Sandy

You are welcome. Verlyn Klinkenborg always lifts me. He is a fine writer and shares our appreciation of the rural life.

Some don't care to register to read the NYT on the Net, so I pass on what I can.