homestead - Re: [Homestead] Digital camera info needed

  • From: "clanSkeen" <sgian AT planetc.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Digital camera info needed
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:36:17 -0500

I know about j-pegs. Upload to which website? Is there one you use or
prefer? I have a ton of photos that need to be organized into albums and I'd like to have my family be able to look at them--if they desire. The grandparents have requested as much. I guess I need to practice attaching documents/photos. Thanks James.

There are lots of free sites. The one I prefer is the freebee you can sign up for under Yahoo but that isn't going to suit everyone's purpose, works well for me though. The upload is brain-dead simple. There are others where you can organize you photos into albums and slide shows. I'm not that organized in anything so I haven't looked into them.

James