homestead - [Homestead] Digital camera info needed

  • From: Lisa Perry <lkvp AT floydva.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Digital camera info needed
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:23:26 -0500

Hey gang,

I have a digital camera that was purchased to save money on developing film. It's working--except all I have learned thus far is how to save photos to the hard drive. If you know how to store photo's in albums on your hard drive or online and how to send photo's to relatives, please share your expertise. I'm interested in learning which software you recommend, which website you use for storage (if you do) and anything else I might need to know. Thanks!

Lisa