homestead - Re: [Homestead] Digital camera info needed

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Digital camera info needed
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 08:27:29 -0700

I know about j-pegs. Upload to which website? Is there one you use or prefer? I have a ton of photos that need to be organized into albums and I'd like to have my family be able to look at them--if they desire.
The grandparents have requested as much.

This might lead to your Christmas gift solution. Some current printers can print onto cloth: scarves, t-shirts, ????? Would be light-weight shipping.