homestead - Re: [Homestead] Citrus trees in the greenhouse

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Citrus trees in the greenhouse
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:09:13 -0700

In the Website article, the suggestion <g> was
made to 'aid pollination'. But following up on my own
'belief's', I stay out of their bedrooms (LOL) and they
have been "doing what comes naturally" without
any help from me.

I once covered an atrium to make a greenhouse. I pollinated tomatoes using a camera lens brush. Suck in, blow out.

I think a fan is a good idea in a greenhouse. Those tiny white flies like still air.