homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mangoes,fruit of gods

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mangoes,fruit of gods
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:39:57 -0500

I only regret two things in moving to Roanoke area---the inability to grow mangos and avocados (not those nasty, oily little California avocados)

With my impending move from South Florida to Virginia, I understand how you feel.

Rob in FLA
Chard, Pole Beans, Tomatoes, Basil, Carrots, Onions, Peppers, Sun Flowers and more growing in his backyard garden between the Mango and Avocado trees :>)

---
This mail is certified Virus Free.