homestead - Re: [Homestead] What was left out

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What was left out
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:38:11 EST

In a message dated 11/1/04 12:26:39 PM, lurine AT softcom.net writes:

<< DH was watching something on ABC last night and I was totally shocked.
They

had someone from the RNC and someone from the DNC. The guy from the DNC had

some flyers that were sent to black voters. The guy from the RNC said he

hadn't seen any flyers. The guy from the DNC handed him a flyer. The guy

from the RNC tossed the flyer aside, shrugged and said something to the

effect that his office hadn't been responsible.

HELLO! I don't care who is responsible, EVERYONE should be concerned about

scare tactics!

That is what is wrong with this election more than anyother. It is a win at

all costs and damn the consequences! >>

Are these the flyers the DNC handed out in St. Louis to tens of thousands of
black citizens depicting the use of firehoses to purportedly keep black
voters
from the poles, implying this is the current state of affairs? That one made
me sick too.

Drew