homestead - Re: [Homestead] What was left out

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What was left out
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:58:11 EST

In a message dated 11/4/2004 8:06:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:

Just couldn't do it, could you, Drew. No, these were sent out by a state
level RNC and they told black voters their polling place had been changed
and they were to show up at "x" polling place on November THIRD to vote.

sorry, I really didn't know what you were talking about, never heard of
those.,
reprehensible, if you ask me. We don't need any more confusion than we
already
have over this stuff.

Drew