homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sinclair Broadcasting

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sinclair Broadcasting
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:57:19 -0700

Get a grip, Warren. Knee-jerk my arse! I posted information, I didn't
start the blooming group and I didn't rant about what folks should do!

And what makes what is current "old news." The guy is still forcing some
stations to air the thing and on others clips will be shown. Pre-empting
regular programming for a political ad and calling it a documentary is pure
unadulterated hogwash!

Lynda