homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sinclair Broadcasting

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sinclair Broadcasting
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:54:36 -0700

Oh, come one Ray, free speech? There are rules about what is or isn't a
campaign ad and preempting programming for what is obviously political
propaganda isn't about free speech.

And, if it is all about free speech, then I and other should have the
freedom to speak out against what he is doing, right <g>

Lynda