homestead - Re: [Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida

  • From: "clanSkeen" <sgian AT planetc.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:38:36 -0400

> Who ultimately controls the fancy paperless voting machines? What if they
crash? We have had some extreme weather lately. How do we know they can
*accurately* back-up and account for each and every vote? This is what
bothers me. If we get out the vote this year in record numbers, how do we
really *know* that people are being counted? Sigh.

> Lisa

By being a poll worker in your local precinct. That's where it is
controlled from and where our responsibility lies.

Denise