homestead - Re: [Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:14:59 -0700

There is no "list." Most states use their own systems and cross reference
their various systems (such as welfare rolls which require the reporting of
any felon in the household).

County clerks/registrar of voters use the county mounties to run the names.
the fed's system will only talk to law enforcement.

If FL couldn't get the job done and corrected in four years, then they need
to seriously look at just how inept, and dare I say just plain stupid, their
employees are!

Lynda