homestead - Re: [Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Voter Fraud in Florida
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:04:39 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/2004 6:23:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tvoivozd AT infionline.net writes:
A well-planned and effective voter fraud by Kathleen Harris, and
continued under her successor, Hood.
at least tell the whole story.....

The Federal govt. delivers a list of convicted federal felons to states that
don't allow them to vote so they can be removed from the role. I believe I
saw
that 50,000 were on the Fla list. Carter is saying this is unfair because
such a large number are black and trying to make a racial issue where one
does
not exist. If you are a felon, you lose. I don't care what color you are.
Nothing unfair about that. About 3500 that have received pardons have to be
manually
added back to the role. Basically, Carter will be satisfied when hispanic
start committing enough crimes to overtake black numbers.

Drew