homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dr-r-r-r-r-um Roll, the Slepcev Storch

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dr-r-r-r-r-um Roll, the Slepcev Storch
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:13:07 -0700

steve oliphant wrote:

Cool planes!!

I like this one
http://spratt.103.free.fr/spratt103_english/characteristics.htm

- For piloting ("driving !)" : only a throttle and steering wheel. No pedals or othercontrols and accessories.

tvoivozhd---here's another even simpler. I wouldn't be happy with either though---I have always preferred a stick to a wheel, and would be lost without rudder pedals.. And I hate an engine and propeller sitting on my shoulders. I wasn't particularly happy with a B-25 with the left propellor rorating inches from the only head I've got, nor with the short exhaust stacks bellowing in my ear.