homestead - RE: [Homestead] Dr-r-r-r-r-um Roll, the Slepcev Storch

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Dr-r-r-r-r-um Roll, the Slepcev Storch
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:14:04 -0400

Based on my track record with 2 cycle weedeaters and chainsaws, ultralights
don't interest me at all. Maybe their biggest disadvantage is that they are
single seaters by classification. The pleasure in flying comes from sharing
the experience with others. The two seaters are classified differently,
negating some of the low-cost, low-regulation benefits of single seaters. My
wife likes to fly, but doesn't want to actually fly the plane, so even
though you could build/buy two ultralights for less cost than a two seater,
we still couldn't share the experience.

Different strokes,
Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.