homestead - RE: [Homestead] The Usury Business, How To Avoid Going To Jail

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] The Usury Business, How To Avoid Going To Jail
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:06:56 -0500

James wrote:

>Five
>or six people call a week offering cards and I get 15 to 20 of them in the
>mail a week.

I get lots of mail offering me credit, but I don't get much phone
solicitation. I now have only a cell phone, the only logical choice where
every call I make is long distance, even if it's just to the county seat.
The big advantage, at least so far, is that I don't get solicitation calls
of any kind, and of course I have caller ID so I don't have to answer calls
from strangers.

Marie, doing just find with a debit card that can act like a credit card