gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] In need of a rose

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Susan McCoy" <buzz@impact-pr.com>
  • To: "'gardenwriters-on-gardening'" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] In need of a rose
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:43:08 -0400

Andrew, I, of course, am in complete agreement with Carolyn. Nothing beats a Knock Out® rose – either in the original raspberry pink color in either single or double, or the new Pink or Blushing Knock Out® . It is the most disease and pest resistant rose on the market and should do great for you. It is an AARS, Texas Superstar and EarthKind award recipient. It will give you months and months of blooms for years to come with little to no maintenance.

Susan McCoy

Office: 610-388-9330

Mobile:610-220-8400

IMPACT Marketing/Garden Media Group

PO Box 758

Chadds Ford, PA  19317

www.gardenmediagroup.com

"We make you popular with your customers!"