gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] In need of a rose

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Dan Clost" <dan.clost@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] In need of a rose
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:07:22 -0400

Many of the Explorer series have rugosa parentage- Martin Frobisher and Jens Munk come to mind. Its very noticeable in the texture and form of their leaves. Therese Bugnet is very similar to Belle Poitvine with a double pink flower
Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>