gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Knock Out Rose Question

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Bruce Zimmerman <brucegardens@gmail.com>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Knock Out Rose Question
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:50:37 -0400

Dear Group and Nancy,
I do not know which one it was because it made the trip OK but without ID. A quick correction as well about the Hydrangeas I brought home. Big Daddy did not survive the winter it was two Hydrangea Macrophylla Lady in Red that survived our very hard winter. The are doing well so far in this very hot humid summer with little rain. I am watering them.
Bruce

nancy szerlag wrote:

Which Knock Out was it Bruce? Red, Pink or Double Pink?

Nancy Szerlag