gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Knock Out Rose Question

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: nancy szerlag <szerlag@earthlink.net>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Knock Out Rose Question
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:06:20 -0400

Title: Re: [gwl-g] Knock Out Rose Question
On 6/29/05 9:39 AM, "Lorraine Ballato" <ladygardener@msn.com> wrote:

Hi, Everyone!

I seem to remember a comment buried in one of last year's discussions on another subject about the deadheading of Knock Out roses.  My spotty memory recalls that one of the growers/breeders recommended no deadheading as it restricts successive blooming.  Am I dreaming or it that in fact the recommended approach to handling this plant?

Thanks and regards,

Lorraine

Lorraine Ballato
16 Mudry Farm Rd